wHERE YOu?

Work...Even on Vacation...

I am on the recoup from an almost week long road trip.... My week started with a push to finish custom invites for an Awards Show at work. Coupled with my side hustle orders of Easter premiums for my booth at the spring gophers market... which my family swooped me up directly after and hit the road to visit ill family in Cleveland, Ohio...
CUSTOM INVITES: PRINTED STICKY NOTES

PETER COTTON TAIL: EASTER PREMIUM HUSTLE

12HR ROAD TRIP: PIT STOP: ish BELONGS to the BIRDS
I did get the best DQ blizzard from this stop though!
What an adventure... me, madre, and daddy... hmmm... we only made it to KY... at which point my daddy lost the key locked gas cap... midnight... on to the next one... ONSTAR had to be tired of us...

CLEVELAND, OHIO: SPREADING SOME SOUTHERN CHEER
MAPQUEST = FAILURE... LOST Highlights: Madre got stopped by laughing state trooper for driving to slow in the fast lane... Daddy's constant yelling and temperature boiling road rage... Arrival... I have never been to Cleveland... no disrespect... prob wont be returning...
BEST FOOD ALL ROAD TRIP: CHICAGO,IL
DADDY LOST THE KEY: LOCKED GAS CAP: H2 DEALERSHIP
WINDMILLS ON THE HOME STRETCH

ON TO THE NEXT ONE...
5 hrs over to see my aunt in the CHI... DISAPPOINTMENT: NO SHOPPING... NO SHOWS.... all in all this trip was soooooo funny... my parents are nuts and I love them both... but they are getting old... I got to get my ish in order... #lifetime commitment
P.S.
FOOD: I had to have eaten a bzillion grilled chicken sandwiches.... as most of our time was spent on the road and we chose all the wrong rest stops...
VALET PARKING: My mom is against leaving the keys to her vehicle with anyone... doesn't even let padre hold them ( he lost his set) so while I made reservations for a FOUR DIAMOND stay we had to cancel and stay at the CROWN because she was not handing over her keys...midnight... I was pissed...

No comments: