THE REVIEW: DEPALMAS

I've been raving about this place forever... and I can't believe it took me this long to do a review!
SPINACH FETTUCCINE ALFREDO WITH CHICKEN
AMBIANCE:This is such a transitional space. I've visited the restaurant in the daytime while families with small children enjoy a family meal as well as at night when couples dine in a dimly lit dining room romanticized by candlelight.

SPINACH FETTUCCINE ALFREDO WITH CHICKEN
RED SAUCE & ONIONS & OLIVES
TABLE SERVICE: Some of the best! I can't remember one visit in which I had an unpleasant encounter. The staff is always courteous and attentive...very knowledgeable of the menu and the kitchen capabilities.
PESTO CHICKEN PIZZA
THE MENU: Full of amazing Italian dishes! My favorite began with the Shells Florentine with chicken. I've since branched out to the Spinach Fettuccine Alfredo and I'm certainly madly in love with the White Chocolate Bread Pudding! I don't think you can go wrong with any menu choice. TUSCAN CALZONE
THE VERDICT: I think you can tell I am a bit biased as this is my favorite Italian Restaurant hands down. If you're looking for an amazing meal and you live in the surrounding areas it's worth the drive! They have something for everyone... don't like red sauce substitute Alfredo... want onions... they'll add onions...I attempt to bring home a dish every visit to savor later on in the week... mysteriously it barely makes it to the fridge and as I type I'm wishing this lunch of mine tasted more like Depalma's.
Check out Depalma's Italian Cafe at http://www.depalmasdowntown.com/

DePalma's Italian Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments: