laquininthecity: PLANE ON A TRAIN

 My first train trip was quite an ADVENTURE!
 Of course I couldn't help myself ...
I packed a super cute snack box for my travel companion!
 Funny Story #1
 The Station was super packed with families traveling for the holiday. Most of the people on the train were headed to New Orleans so to say the least it was an interesting crowd! Let's just say we got "adopted" into a group of about six people needing to up their numbers so they could qualify for group seating... this random old guy kept saying "come on cousins" and waving us along to join his group... HILARIOUS! Did I mention he had on the most amazing loud blue pants and tan gator shoes! 

Destination: Tuscaloosa for the Cline's Wedding
 We soooo got on the wrong train car for our destination and ended up having to travel three cars up with all of our crap on a moving train to get off at our stop! I felt like I was in a Denzel movie crossing those cars! 
 PLANE on a TRAIN
The guys next to us were having a Bachelor Party weekend!
They were not playing! Drinks for days! Congrats Luke!

  Crazy Story #2
 On our return trip we decided to get something to eat... although super cute the Dining Car lacked in choices so we ended up in the Snack Car... hmmm... the gentleman above was super busy "getting to know" one of the passengers on the train that a line had begun to form and we were all discussing whether or not we were interested in actually getting something to eat... he was so far gone in his "convo" he didn't even notice smh!

HOME SWEET HOME!
Beyond the train always being late and
the lack of food options
I had soooooooooo much fun and can't wait til the next adventure!
The super cute table in the Dining Car!

No comments: