SHRUG


So I have been a horrible blogger lately #SHRUG... but I've been a busy busy girl and I hope to keep the momentum going.... I've been working on this huge award show that my colleagues and I have been putting on for the past three years for the students we take care of at the Fine Arts high school I work for (second job).

This years show theme was SNL ( Sunday Night Live)... and it was amazing... of course I was designer on this project and I have to say this was some of my best work yet.... cocktail /red carpet hour with signature mocktail bar.... banquet in an amazing art gallery... tons of graphic design work ....and co-set designer...

WHEW a girl is tired but sooooo happy... details and pics from the event will be posted on my business site and facebook soon!

So of course I had to rock the red carpet... and the base of my outfit was this ASOS Black Shoulder Pad bodycon dress.... I didn't have time to take pics on my camera but several other people did so I will post as soon as I can hijack them!

No comments: