MOTHER can i LAND

ASOS:AFROMANI BY NKWO

ASOS: OPTICAK IKAT PRINT
Since the start of possible spring ( even though it's freezing outside today) I have been struggling to figure out what style I am interested in embracing this season... and it's really crazy because I never wear form fitting clothing ... so whenever I wear something a little stretchy people automatically ask me if I am losing weight... guess maybe I cover up to much lol... I'm just a little modest and I hate seeing people in ill fitting clothing that's tooo tight... I know my body is not a 10 and if I'm not interested in being subjected to it why would I want someone else to be? ...one of my many no no's... don't get me wrong I'm confident... but I'm not ignorant with it... but I'm kinda feeling my beat... I think this may be a girlie girl spring/summer... if i can just get over the extra attention I won't be self conscious and I can enjoy myself... but when people comment " look at quin... sexy sexy"... I tend to feel like everyone is staring at me and I look ridiculously skanky or something lol... I wore tights to the gym the other day ( i usually wear mens sweat pants) and gosh if every trainer didn't say something about my tights... and while I wear them all the time outside of the gym I suddenly became so self conscious about the fact that they were tights... yeah I got issues...but don't we all... oh and I'm loving the prints of the dresses above...

1 comment:

outsidesinside said...

Thank you! I apologize in advance for my lack of consistency! Enjoy!