MR. WILSON


Large Pave Crystal Marquise Shaped Bangle





POW.ZAP.BOOM... and all the other ish people use these days lol... I'm in search of some fab stuff to accent my upcoming red carpet look... only thing that stopped my attention (besides the Chanel globe earrings...gag) are these SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL encrusted designs above. The bling is made by London based Butler & Wilson whose site is packed with tons of elaborate neck pieces, brooches and clutches. I wanted to post more... but it's so worth visiting the site to see...

I have never been a big jewelry person... prob because my mom wasn't either... I never saw her wear anything besides her large ornate hoop earrings given to her by her mother and her wedding band before she had to have it cut off with my baby brother... now she rocks a rex, diamonds, gold and onyx... guess it rings true ...better with age...

No comments: