The LONEly LONEr

I'm not antisocial... I just don't like to socialize in groups...
when the ultimate goal is work!
I just do not work well with groups...
You know how you constantly have issues with something/ someones and you get to the mature point that you see the pattern and have to reflect on yourself... maybe I am the problem... well here is a snippet of the list of reasons why I am not capable of working well with groups...

1. As an artist I have a perfect ideal in my head...


2. Because I believe so wholeheartedly in my genius I am not open to modifications


3. I rarely feel like others are experts in my field...(I know there are some out there but none that I have had the pleasure to encounter) and therefore their ideas are not respected by me


4. I'm OCD when it comes to my craft


5. I'm too intense and I attribute that to my passion


... people without the vision make my head hurt!


... I CAN FEEL THE HEADACHE COMING ON... therefore this time I have decided to step away from it all and only focus on the things I can directly CONTROL... hey I just said I have issues...