CoNfession #29 : PUT IT IN A LOVE SONG





I had a really REAL day today... heart was beating fast.. felt like I was having a heart attack... then my cab ride home...

Driver: Hey how you been
Me: Good how about you... seen vett(my old regular driver... and did I mention this guy is a cutie)
Driver: Yeah she around....
Me: Tell her I said hi!
Driver: hey ... so ... there was this girl when I was in sixth grade and I saw her on facebook
Pause: Silence
Driver: Ok I'm about to tell you a real story... this is real so don't be
Me: Ok I got the punch line I'm just waiting on the follow through... girl in sixth grade... facebook
Driver: See I had a crush on her... but she was chunky... and you know it wasn't the thing to like be into a chunky girl etc...
Me: smiling...
Driver: but she was reallllly pretty ... I mean reallly pretty
Me: aweee
Driver: and after school mom use to pick me up at the bottom of the hill... I use to go past her and say hi... and I would hit her on her butt
Me: lol
Driver: but I never told anyone that I had the biggest crush on her.... and I got older and I realized it didn't matter that she was chunky... I use to ask friends about if they remember her and I was kinda looking for her... and I got on facebook and there she was... and she became my friend today....
Me: aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Driver: buts its to late
Me: what do you mean it's to late... what is she married
Driver: yep
Me: noooooooooooooooooo
Driver: yeah and she just got married like a couple of months ago...
Me: OMG
Driver: she said she knew my face but tell her something so that she could remember me and I told her that story about going down the hill...
Me: sitting up in my seat almost leaning into the front seat... Well what did she say..
Driver: nothing yet... lol
Me: well just take this as a life lesson...
Driver: uh oh she just hit me back... she said well what is it you want to tell me now that you didn't tell me then
Me... uh oh don't get caught up girl he just put a ring on it lol....

God speaks in amazing and crazy ways I needed this conversation at that this time...

No comments: