REVIEW 100#

I told you I was open minded...

"O let's do it" Waka Flocka Flame
DUPLICATED: The hook & beat remind me of the Soulja Boy's music formula = CATCHY
OVERALL: The song wasn't bad .... if you like "trap music"/ or you don't care about the meaning of the lyrics this is for you
IPOD ROTATION: um won't even get downloaded
FAVORITE LINES: "drug dealing music" "i influence"


"Fresh" 6 Tre G
DUPLICATED: I wouldn't say I could compare this to a distinctive song or artist... but the listing of "brands" put me in an "Upgrade You" state of mind...
OVERALL: I learned some stuff ...lol... but I wasn't impressed... at all
IPOD ROTATION: I have to preserve my space for the "SUMMERS'"
FAVORITE LINES: "Black 'sace frames " " That brand new Coogie done hit that block" " Got the jeans and the jacket hat and the top Got my gal looking for the shoes and the socks"


MY EARS ARE THIRSTY: REVIEWS TO COME
N'dambi - Pink Elephant
Eric Roberson - Music Fan

No comments: