em . in . i = PART TIME WIFE...


For some reason the mailman is blessing me with free Marie Claire's .... umm... Thanks!.... so I thumbed through the Jan issue and found this article about " The Weekend Wives" ... I know... interesting concept..

Three twenty somethings who only see their husbands on the weekends dished about how they make it work... constant streaming video chat and up to $150 dollar/5 hr weekly commutes... of course non of them seemed thrilled with the situation... and I don't know how much longer they will be married... but with all that's happening in pop culture/gossip news I'd say it was an ironic find...

Most of the "weekenders" are living distance marriages because of careers... one WW was quoted as saying the "unexpected upshot" was that she could dedicate more time to her career... I won't lie ... the concept seemed pretty cool when I read the tag line... but after I read the interview answers... these people seem miserable...

A boyfriend that's long distance is definitely different than a husband that's long distance... what was the reason they got married again? because their love knows no distance... ummm that's some movie fairytale b.s. this "love" thing is jacked up... it's going to take more than ... crawling till we can walk... jump and fly!... being in a relationship is way more stressful than being lonely on occasion... I mean I can focus on my career without changing my last name... unless I'm just looking for a locked in investor... if I'm looking to the world to give me love advice... I might as well.... I might as well... IDK.... lol...

No comments: