CONfessions # 100


I didn't catch the drivers name this morning but the topic was "Music" lol...such an interpretive subject...
Driver- "Did you go see 6 Tre G last night..."
Me- contorted face "Who?"...
Driver -"6 Tre G he was at Mike's last night...
Me- "Six Trey Gin... I've never heard of him or them...
Driver - "Yeah it's one guy... has that song " (Fresh)Like a million bucks" ... he begins to sing...You never heard em?"
Me- " Uh no... I only hear the radio in the cab... usually people don't play 95.7 (hiphop station) ...
Driver- "Yeah, you right... my kids listen to it that's how I know.. you know Waka Flocka Flame (Oh let's do it)...
Me - WHO???+ Contorted Face....
Driver - chuckles " Waka Flocka Flame...."
Me- uh I'm obviously not in the loop, I only know the mainstream folks...(I name r&b artist)
Driver - "Oh like Anthony Hamilton"...
Me- uh yeah like I know the mainstream rappers like Jay Z, Wayne, Soulja Boy... lol...
Driver - " Yeah yeah..."
Me- " The kids I work with they listen to SIA, Radiohead, Coldplay..."
Driver - Confused face
THE REVIEW: I'm not closed minded so I am downloading both of the artist "hit"songs...

No comments: