CONfessions #52


ON COMPLAINING: " I figure that there is always somebody else out there worse off than you... if your fortunate enough to wake up ... and see the green grass... you're already BLESSED!"


BETWEEN HEAVY COUGHS: "I need to stop smoking, stop drinking, lose weight...get rid of this belly, and stop chasing wild women... but then I would be bored and die"


LML: As I got on the elevator at work .... a very cheerful woman holding a crossword book greeted me with a big HELLO ... she asked me how I was doing... I put on my fake cheerful and did the same... we got to our floor ... she was going to the left... I to the right... she replied " I'm a little tired and I thought I was going to be late... but actually I'm early for my chemo..."
EVERYDAY IS A NEW BEGINNING: AND THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT THE END: 2010

No comments: