"I Ain't Never Been Nothing but a Winner"

"I Ain't Never Been Nothing but a Winner" - Paul Bear Bryant 

Sometimes I get so caught up in being infatuated with things ... especially with men... i have to win... I am still strategizing on a game from some 5 odd years ago... I think I'm a realist so I know what I can't have... especially when it comes to a person... don't misinterpret that it's because i think someone is out of my league ...lol... more so cause it's like rational sense... it's pretty sad... cause people aren't games... they aren't characters in your minds screen plays... I'm hurtful... there are like so many years before I am thirty... crazy huh... banking on being thirty to change the dynamics of your life/personality/emotions/thoughts... how come I got a thing for old dudes?.... that's another blog

No comments: