anything but A nut

I can see the hoards of folks headed to the market this weekend... picking over the lettuce and squeezing my tomatoes... ughhh... it's ok I buy the babies anyway...


Here's a sneak at what's in my snack basket... please don't deprive yourself in 09!


Planters - Daybreak Blend 
Berry Almond is my fav... my co-worker  is hooked !




Crunch PakSweet Apple Slices
I prefer the Sweet but they come in Tart also... 
I can eat a whole bag of these things!



Flat Earth- Tangy Tomato Ranch Baked Veggie Crisps
So I try not to eat chips anymore... but these are high on my list when I do!



I use to live by this stuff and before the re-design they had these really cool glass bottles!




Robert's American Gourmet Pirates Booty
To be honest I hadn't had this in a loooooong while 
but I picked some up this past weekend took me back !


No comments: