AyE shAWTAE...

The WRONG questions!
1) So how many boyfriends you got?
2) Why don't you have a man?
3) Where yo man at?

& because I am not biased :) 

The WRONG answers 
1) I don't have time for a man...
2) I don't have a man!
3) I just don't!

Those answers will probably get you the stupid follow ups
1) Why don't you have time?
2) Man you lying...

There are a couple of things wrong with me looking for "Prince Charming" let's start with he belongs to Madame d' Aulnoy's imagination and if you want to get modern with it, he's Cinderella's man. LOL! Let me put it out there ...I am not interested in someone else's man. Before you jump the gun ... I am a romantic. I do see the charm in fairy-tales. Please believe I have nothing against meeting a gentleman and like many others when Orlando hit that " I want to be your night and shining armor" line in Diary of a Mad Black Woman... I felt hope... yeah... yeah... yeah... 


No comments: