every year I promise

to get better... watch out here comes the worst :)
My everyear inspirations:

"They that love beyond the world cannot be separated by it. Death cannot kill what never dies."- William Penn

"...because my inner beauty is going to surpass any chick in the game. Anybody who knows me knows that I don’t have a qualm about how I look because I’m so proud of who I am on the inside. When you have a heart like mine, I’ll go up against the baddest one and it won’t matter." - Angie Stone

" I can do anything... I'm not like you regular people... It's a hard lesson to learn" - Shaz

"I've learned that if something is yours, it's yours; there's no need to run to it or push people out of the way for it. I call it divine timing."- M

"Life (as you call it) is an opportunity for you to know experientially what you already know conceptually." - Neale Donald Walsch

WITHOUT VISION THE PEOPLE PERISH
-Proverbs 29:18

"And let us not be weary in well doing, for in due season we shall reap; if we faint not"-Gal 6:9

"Success as we know it means nothing…but the lessons that I learn on the way to the common perception of success means everything to me. " - Javier Laval

"Don’t just be a fashion connoisseur, be a connoisseur of everything in life." - Ibn Jasper

No comments: