em . in . i


Painted this on my 25th birthday at this cool place called

The day started off with a pregnancy call... no ... not me... fast forward ... the door opens... in walks a guy I haven't seen in like eight years ... didn't even know he was in the city!!!... less than an hour later... I am wracking my brain trying to remember my inventory so I can help a decent guy come up with a picnic for a girl a state away... whom though I don't really know ... need to get to know cause girl got mad game... can u say 4 diamond hotel stay, dinner, and front row concert tickets! ... let's not talk about the other gifts she has racked up in the last eight odd months... onward... I luv how New Yorkers say the word "hawtdawg"... accents are attractive period... Why do musicians overextend themselves... like I got a couple of people on my list that I would luv to hear "LIVE" albums from... just a band and a mic... oh and please don't dance... please don't... thank you!... I love mastermind movies... Inside Man... Oceans... Italian Job... "Feel you when you comb your hair"- M ... lucky you it's double quote day... "Yo! I'm looking for a girl that's strong where I am weak & weak where I am strong!"- Keith my cabbie by way of NY

No comments: