Fly Like Paper

Jill Simonsen's paper planes from Well Hung @ White Walls Gallery

Life is hard for me. I know it's hard for everyone. I am at a point now that the norm makes my emotions hurt. Sitting at a desk typing and shuffling papers makes me cry. It makes my heart beat fast. It makes my mind hurt, and I am guessing that crying is my soul. Today I decided to find an art class so I could go paint. Not much luck since all of the close ones are held during the day while I am "working". I know it's hard for you. It's hard for her. And She feels sad for her.
*Update/Disclaimer: I am never suicidal I absolutely love living too much... but sometimes I have to take a walk down the block , freeze my boots a lil bit, grab some chicken nachos from the street vendor and then make it back to my office.... hey , whatever gets me to 4 o'clock

No comments: