WASH & GO

So I ran out of my regular washing detergent and spotted these
Purex Complete 3-in 1 Laundry Sheets and decided to give them a try.

Cost: about 5 bucks for 20 something sheets
Design: Packaging is not to over the top/nothing to corny. The container is refillable and I have to admit carrying this one container is a lot easier than a large detergent and box of dryer sheets.

Functionality: The product contains the washing detergent, fabric softener, and anti static agent all in one sheet. The sheets are a little larger than a regular dryer sheet . The directions are printed on the wrapper and the actual product.


Overall: It's like washing for dummies. I send most of my important stuff to the cleaners so all the extra sorting/ hand drying is pretty minimal for me. I was scared the sheet wouldn't pack enough power so I used two and not only were my clothes clean but they smelled really tropical ( they also have two other scents). When I threw my stuff in the dryer I didn't have to worry about a dryer sheet and the end result was typical clean, soft, anti- static smell good laundry.


Buy again: So far so good! I would definitely suggest these for guys and college students!

No comments: