in MY cART

I'm pretty particular about what I eat... I'll bring my own meat to the barbecue... here's a peek at what was in my basket this weekend!

TALENTI Sorbetto/ Gelato - PACKAGING ALONE OMG!!! Until recently It has been very rare to find Gelato in the freezer section. I have been a slave to a local bakeries cream section. Yes that does say HILL COUNTRY PEACH CHAMPAGNE! I was really shocked and so excited to find this gem... I would say more but a review is coming soon!


ORGANIC aisle at PUBLIX- the only bummer is that not all of the locations have one and they are constantly out of my favorite Organic Peach Juice! p.s. Did you spot my favorite snack?



PEPSI - I found these on the juice/flavored water aisle so I was kinda confused if this was water or soda... strong design but even after I visited the pepsi website I am still clueless about the campaign.


WATERMELON x 2 . LIME TOSTITOS . SLICED COLBY & OVENGOLD ROASTED TURKEY (I'LL TAKE YOU TO THE DELI NEXT TIME) . POTATOES FOR ME MADRE . HEALTHY CHOICE CAFE STEAMERS GRILLED CHICKEN MARINARA . PIRATES BOOTY. TALENTI

It's a shame... I'm even addicted to grocery shopping ... don't judge me!

No comments: