tHE REVIEW: thrOW it in the BAG




Duff Draft Duffel

  • full grain leather
  • zip top closure
  • two full length zipper pockets
  • two open pockets
  • front and rear exterior pockets
  • padded handles
  • removable, adjustable shoulder strap
  • 20"L X 13.5" H x 10.5" W
Background: I had been looking for a carry on/duffel bag for quite some time. Of course the classic lv keepall was on my list heavy but I'm anti free advertisement and the non monogrammed bags that I adore (Sofia Coppola and the Taiga Helanga Weekender ) are wayyyyyy out of my price range.


Durability: *First time out the metal zipper broke...

Design: The online product shot was of a bag not quite full to capacity.
There are tons of pockets! The adjustable strap is not leather, which was a bit of a disappointment. They also left out the fact that the bag has four small brads/feet which goes a long way in preserving the bottom of the bag.

Functionality: I've got a feeling that this bag will not be suitable for carry on because of it's size ... I'm female and of course I will stuff it to the max lol!

Buy Again: After I received the first bag I purchased a second one . ( they were running a 40% off sale and free shipping) I got two bags for half of what I was planning on paying for one!

Overall: While these are far from my dream bags , I think they are a well designed, durable, cost efficient investment. If your looking for something that looks good as well as serves the purpose of weekend or overnight travel I would definitely suggest the Duff.

* So I contacted KC about the damaged zipper and they were pretty sympathetic. The associate emailed me a shipping label within the hour and says that I should be receiving a replacement duffel within a few days... to be continued...








There are two zippers and apparently one got off the metal track...






No comments: