I am a hater

"When people ask me what I do, "Designer" seems inadequate. I tell them that I'm in the fashion business. But that is what happens with ready-to-wear. You become an enterprise." - Mr. Lagerfeld


I'm warning you now I'm about to harp... my peeves
  1. If you got money... don't tell me about it ... I don't care

  2. It does not impress me that you are wearing designer from head to toe

  3. It really doesn't impress me if I can identify that you are wearing designer head to toe because you have on logos head to toe.

  4. It really irks me if I can't identify that you are wearing designer but you have to let me know.

  5. It's not cool to cause a scene so that people will know you are wearing designer head to toe... ex... "Did you just brush up against my $800 such and such(insert designer) shirt?"...

  6. If someone ask you where you got an item... if you know it's out of their range...lol... just say it was a gift... lol

  7. If you don't have money... don't tell me about it... I don't care

No comments: