em . in . i

how it starts...

Sunday... debated brunch all Sat night... daddy was suppose to take us to din today... needless to say I got up caught me some JO &  scraped myself presentable for brunch... No mimosa today but lots of thinking... I got a lot of stuff I want to post on... most pressing is the "why I haven't moved yet" topic... lol... I participate in two other blogs... but ... I don't participate in two other blogs... On my walk back from brunch I passed by the museum ... did I mention I am ADDICTED to brunch... Wedgwood was calling my name... particularly fond of  "The Cream" collection.... took a peek and on my way out the security guard was like " You must have known exactly what you were going to see"...lol... yeah.. made me really think... i'm a junior patron at the museum... only by funds and name ... lol... i never ever ever participate until the summer... Art on the Rocks... ever felt like one of those people who knows everything but does nothing... I have been practicing on become a better "fan" lol... and so I checked out a couple of interviews of my most admired musician... he said something to the gist of ... the years of twenty are bull ish ... I think this year I'm going to be thirty... and when I legally turn  thirty ... i'll be  thirty-five... lol...  "There is only one way for the creator to know itself experientially as the creator, and that is to create." -CWG

No comments: