em . in . i


Anthony Armstrong- Me Myself and Eye

why?... do I or don't ... I was checking out one of the blogs I follow and lets just say a reputable publication went in hard on the blogger...  as I read the article I found myself sympathizing with the blogger...  I had a lot of nooooo and aweeee thoughts ... I mean they went in hard .... so unnecessary... then I scanned the reader comments .... wow... they went in even harder... freedom of speech... wow... so powerful... I've been blogging on this spot for a couple of months... I have told about five people about it... I have posted it's existence on all of maybe one spot... essentially I am blogging for myself... I get to entertain myself... with things that entertain me...lol... kinda like if I ever lost my memory I could come here and remember what it is that I adore... shot out to blogger for letting me have this outlet...  While I read a lot of blogs... I never leave comments... I've got a different personality online when I interact with people...lol... out of respect I rather not subject them to the em. in. i ... I  also ran into feeling like I don't want people to think I am biting off their success ... trying to create traffic for myself... I actually saw an instance where this guys blog got on from the fact that he was associated to another individual... yes people may have been visiting his spot because they really wanted more info on the primary individual... but u have to stay open... maybe they checkin you by chance... maybe under false pretenses ... yet you never know you might actually gain some honest interest... to say the least seems that the guy start blasting and infringing on freedom of speech ... didn't make the new followers happy... and I have to say they are a pretty influential group of followers so story t.b.c... and me I'm happy writing for myself !...lol... 
"It may not mean nothing to ya'll...but understand nothing was done for me... so I don't plan on stopping at all... I want this ish for ever mane ever mane ever " - Drake

No comments: