TALENTI Gelato e Sorbetto

They even sent a handwritten note!

I have to admit that I am a VERY GRATEFUL super slacker with AMAZING taste buds!

Months and many tasty moons ago (2010) my FAVORITE Gelato brand TALENTI was sweet enough to send me the mother load of customer gratitude in the form of coupons! If you have not tried this Gelato and Sorbetto you are missing out on the  most AMAZING experience for your palate.

I promise you won't look at your frozen specialty aisle the same way after you taste this creamy goodness. Not only can you pronounce all of the ingredients in the Gelato but you can taste them as well!

My favorite flavor is the Sicilian Pistachio and you have to understand,  I had always been leery about trying the green tinted cream but after trying the Talenti brand... I'm hooked! I actually just finished off my pint and I'm tempted to sneak a few spoonfuls of my Tahitian Vanilla. A surprising favorite has to be Caribbean Coconut! and I always have a Caramel Cookie Crunch in the freezer.

The containers are super cute and are great for re purposing! Check out the Talenti Facebook page for some ideas and a chance to participate in super fun contest for the most amazing prize of all TALENTI GELATO!

You can check out my other post about my favorite Gelato/Sorbetto below!

IN MY CART
STRAWBERRY SORBETTO
KEEBLER

SN: My local Publix is currently running a BOGO sale so it's the perfect time to try it out and stock up!

No comments: