BEAUTY FINDS



REVIVA  Lab OATMEAL SOAP : I went to the dermatologist for help with the dark scars left behind by acne... she wrote me 5 scripts... looking at upward 100+ dollars ... I decided to head to Whole Foods and try this out first! I'll check back in with ya'll in a few weeks!

OPI San Tan- tonio : Mommy and me time this past weekend consisted of pedicures at one of my favorite salons (the at home money saving pedi's just weren't getting it) I was immediately drawn to this polish and once I saw it on my toes I knew I had to own it and I walked out of the Venetian with  a little bit of Texas! I've been getting tons of compliments (I live in Alabama... not many people are exposed to the "trends") and I absolutely love it!

NAIL FILE: I have no problem growing nails... just keeping them shaped... I picked these up for around a buck at Publix!

No comments: