WEEK IN REVIEW: PRESS

STUDIES IN ASTRAPHOBIA: ASFA SENIOR READING
THANK U'S: Making a difference is such an AMAZING feeling FRENCH PRESS: THE CAULDRON PROJEKTS Let me say this again, it's been super fun working with the group!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE FLOWERS &
I LOVE TO GIVE THEM AS GIFTS
So my life has been super duper busy but I've been pretty positive in spite of all of the uncertainties. I did my first interview this week and I've started to work on making my condo into my home. (Home Improvement post coming soon) My weekends have been pretty busy and I don't see it slacking off anytime soon! * I write about my life on this blog and so posting usually follows just that... my life... I share what I think is most interesting or exciting so I apologize at the lack of post sometimes!

outsidesinside Birmingham restaurants

Did I mention I'm ranked as the #7 blog for
Birminghams Urbanspoon!
Check out some of my reviews by clicking the
#DEVOUR label on the right side of this blog!

No comments: