BLUE SHOWERS

UPS: First time ordering something to my house... kinda weird having in on my doorstep... seeing as though there is a door and elevator code...hmmm

TIFFANY & CO.: Ceramic Pink Bunny Bank

Isn't she super cute!
SAVINGS BOND & THE BLUE BOX
A good friend of mine is expecting to welcome her precious baby girl Nia Simone into this wonderful but cruel world and she invited me to help celebrate with her and her friends and family!
Let me break it down... I feel a lot of certain ways about baby showers and registries and asking people for gifts etc... hint to why I didn't have a house warming... to sum it up, if you are marrying it, birthing it or buying it, you should be able to afford it! Now because I care about you etc... of course I am going to support you... but don't request that I do... that irks me!
It also irks me that people don't offer to support you... I shouldn't have to ask you for a gift or support... you should care enough about me to offer your support... and please don't give me the I don't have any money(well neither do I but I still make sacrifices to support you and there are things you can do that don't involve money) you haven't registered (side eye: really... you call yourself my friend but you can't figure out that a gift card for paint or any home store would pretty much get the job done... I mean me registering is ridiculous... what do I look like putting a 3k sofa on a registry...) okay sorry I got off task ....
I like to give gifts that are positive for the long run... for example the savings bond...eventually this baby will out grow the cute frilly bibs and want to go to college... or buy a car... or get married... now I'm not saying my bond will do all of that... but it's a start... and if all else fails the bunny bank is from Tiff and co... you can always take it to the pawn shop...
Oh yea they calling me "Tee Tee Quin" ...hmmmm

No comments: