LML: IDENTIFYING HAPPY

OHIO SNOW
Almost a year ago I posted about my road trip with my mom and dad to visit sick relatives up north. This past week my mother and I set out again to Cleveland, OH to pay our respects.

TRAVEL FOOD: LONGHORN's & DAIRY QUEEN
I spent around 22 hours in a car with my madre... and it's an experience I won't ever forget!
Though the purpose of the trip was somber I had an amazing time with my mommy!


GROVE CITY
Last trip we had a big hotel fiasco as my mother was against valet parking... this time we did pretty good! THE CAULDRON PROJEKT
One of my favorite saying is "ART IS LIFE" because I really believe it to be so. Recently I looped up with two of my high school classmates to help them out on this awesome gallery project that will run through March! I'm super excited because I really feel like it's what I need to connect to the city and my artistic peers! Stay tuned for more updates on all the fun!
THE ART CRITIC: THE BIRMINGHAM NEWS

No comments: