ECOUTER: THE REVIEW

It's been a while since I posted a food review... I've still been eating but I seem to never have my camera on me to get the all important snaps!


CHICKEN ALFREDO w BROCCOLI : ZAZAS
Let's start with the good stuff... THIS PASTA WAS SOOOOO YUMMY and a added bonus... it was super cute! lol! I can't remember the fancy name that they assigned it but I did make some substitutions to it by adding chicken and leaving out the olives.... my only complaint is my broccoli was a little scorched.
APPLE PAN DOLCE
I had to have something to accompany the lovely pasta and I settled for this apple bread pudding (sorry the fancy name escaped me again... not sure if it was apple pan dolce)... I won't write much about it as it wouldn't be fair... I had the MOST AMAZING BREAD PUDDING the weekend before in Tuscaloosa and I don't think anybodies BP will be able to compete any time soon.
(pic coming soon)


BEIGNETS: CAFE DUPONT
I've been wanting to eat at CAFE DUPONT for a while now... and since it's right down the street I think the time will come soon. However, I stopped in for a quick dessert to go and ....
it didn't go as well as I had hoped. I wasn't very impressed by the costly powdered dough. I guess I'm use to the traditional Cafe Du monde bengiets. I hope the rest of the menu is more suitable. As I am all about second chances!

No comments: