PASS GO

So I promised I would post about my new gig...
It's SUPER EXCITING and I work with an AMAZING group of people.
I mean they do IT ALL! I feel like I'm in college again taking a crash course( I actually am considering return to school!)


Here's the fairy tale of how I landed my EVENT ASSISTANT position with ESPN!


While I am currently employed full-time... it never stops me for job hunting. There is so much I want and will do in life... long story short I was on my ritual job hunt online and came across an ad for a part time event coordinator... I applied and was shortly contacted by a recruiter who informed me the position was with ESPN... drop face... after some interviewing, referencing, scheduling and prayer... I just completed the first month of my 4 month contract !


I'm not too sure if I'm allowed to blog/ post pictures about my work lol... but if you don't tell, I won't tell lol... I get to go to my first press conference tomm... I'll see if I can sneak yall in!

No comments: