CONfessions #18

It's been a minute but it's back.... TAXI CAB CONfessions...lol

So If you have been keeping up with me ... I guess I'm kinda lonely/kinda scared that I may fill my life up and not have space for a significant other... Mr #18 may think otherwise...lol

The following convo is from this morning...Our first convo included the typical am I married and my fav "How close are you to being married?" Do I work at the hospital, "I like your place "(obviously from the outside.... and please be reminded I live in a condo lol) Do I have any kids etc...

BEAR: Are you this random?
ME: Actually no (I lied) I am running late today(aren't I always)... but I actually forgot about you...
BEAR: Oh really...okkkkkay
ME: I was about to call Yellow Cab and then I was like oh yeah I was suppose to call that new guy..
BEAR: "That new guy huh.."
ME: Yeah... I had forgotten your name so then I had to look through all of my numbers I put "new cab guy next to your name"
BEAR: OH "NEW CAB GUY" lol... okay I see
ME: Innocently (not lol) what you don't want to be known as New Cab Guy?
BEAR:How was your weekend?
ME:Good, yours
BEAR:I didn't do anything significant
ME:So... non significant = bad huh
BEAR:Well I had a good weekend... So did you drink this weekend
ME:Absolutely not, (Light bulb went off that we were in question mode ) but I'm not saying I don't drink
BEAR:Did you smoke this weekend
ME:lol... no I don't smoke
BEAR:Bungee jump
ME:Well the ropes weren't stable so I passed
BEAR:Sky dive
ME:Lol,You know you have a good selection of questions
BEAR:Yeah I have some others but I'm going to hold off on those
ME:You got the get to know someone quickly questions
BEAR:Why beat around the bush? I'm a get straight to the point type of guy...

He's got a great voice, witty, and prob pretty intelligent... he's also a divorcee, ten years my senior with a 16 year old son and at least two more offspring.... I'm going to call him for a ride again tomorrow... Hey don't judge me ... I have to get to work and besides I could use some practice on my witty convo! lol!

No comments: