I LIVE IN THE FUTURE: ART

I LIVE AND WORK AT "THE" FINE ARTS HIGH SCHOOL

IT MEANS A LOT TO MY LIFE TO BE SURROUNDED BY ART/ARTIST

I WATCH OVER 45 DORM STUDENTS: EACH EXTREMELY TALENTED AND PASSIONATE

SOME OF THE DORMIE DANCERS: THEY SUPPORT EACH OTHERS CRAFT


GOD gave me this job... I'm not kidding... I'm not being over dramatic either... I had finished college moved home... had no idea where I was going to go besides the fact I wanted to move to a big city... after about a month... my mother told me we couldn't both live under the same roof... that I was a woman... she moved me into some of the family property temporarily... I hated it... I was so far from what I knew... I had lost all of my independence ... I couldn't move around like I was use to ... I was in the suburbs... and I didn't know how to drive... I searched at the library constantly applying for jobs... and then one day... I came across this one... I had done it before for college students... adults... so this was different... children... but not just any children... THE FUTURE OF ART... I've been here four years... the cap on years is five... I can't wait to see what GOD had set up for me next... because again... I am clueless :)

No comments: