em.in.i: lessons


mY INSIDES: outSIDE

I wrote the post below this yesterday... and was waiting to attach the pics... it's amazing how fast life changes... now I'm writing this post... I made peace or so I thought with a situation... and those nearest to me they've shed new light... causing me to unmake the bed in which I folded the corners on... It's my level of uncertainty that makes this so harddddd... am I fighting my feelings... or am I on the brink of buying into some over dramatic destructiveness... the best advice I have gotten is that if it is meant for you it will come back... I have faith... but what if it doesn't... at the end of the day I don't want to be wrong... and I'm willing to risk being right and not finding out... if it will let others live a life of happiness... I got a feeling this is what got me in this situation... I don't want to be selfish ... I'm looking for the lessons I can learn from this... but it's so hard to concentrate when you can''t figure out why you are crying?

No comments: