DESK LITTER: andY


I haven't done an emini post in forever.... but today I'm sharing... Everybody says that they are their toughest critic... ditto... but It's funny because I know when I am not grinding hard enough... and that's never... lol... and not in the super mogul workaholic type way... more so in the realistic I'm lazy type way... I could have made it ten times over.. reached my goals and then some... but I just actually got some goals maybe a year ago... and I'm not really sure I have any now just projects and things that make me happy that I am pursuing...


If your reading and you know me... you know I am a freelance event designer... actually I am a designer of all things ... if I am interested in it ... I can create it... and even though I may only be able to do it once... it will be spectacular... and you will love it...

Okay on to tooting more of my own horn... the more my actual business develops I find myself saying over and over again... "Hi my name is LaQuin T. I'm 27 and I'm a business owner..." it just sounds so good... even though I have probably lost more money than I have made... it still makes me happier than the two jobs I work that actually pay and shelter me lol...

My creations are out there in the world and that's honestly worth more than money... but don't get me wrong I ain't all free spirited and crazy I have a list of material needs as well lol! ....I'm going to share more about the road I own as "LaQuin the business owner" y'all will prob laugh a lot... I know I do... I am working on my business blog revamp here's a sneak peek www.canuemagine.com !

No comments: