CAKE MONSTER: BITE

CELEBRATED A GOOD FRIENDS BORNDAY: I GIFTED THE CAKE
AND THE BOOTH


CAKE BITES WERE SO DARN GOOD: ME MADRE AND I HAD TO MAKE A RUN

DON'T JUDGE ME!: I THINK THEY PUT CRACK IN THESE THINGS
So I am totally not a "club" or "bar" person... I go to happy hour for good food at 1/2 the price lol... I hate cigarette smoke... I hate my clothes smelling like cigarette smoke... I hate smelling like cigarette smoke... and I am just not that interested in being crowded up together with people I do or don't know... needless to say my friends request was for a vip booth at a very popular club("popular" I still don't quite know why) in the city... I made it happen... and the birthday girl had a wonderful time... that ish for the birds though... find me at the symphony or the theater... better yet my bed... I see why people be itching to get into vip... sheesh a chick want to sit down and not be bumped into...

No comments: