my PLAY list: check list

I posted my PLAY list a while back, I took a couple of detours... lol... and here is where I am now:

So this isn't a Broadway show but.... I got some free tickets to the Circus and wow has it changed lol... 
... it was pretty darn entertaining... ZING ZAM ZOOM!



I was late for the show so I missed the opening act. It was too dark and confusing for me to find my great seat... so I had to wait until intermission... and I got harassed by the usher about using my cellphone as I tried  to contact my other party and let them know that I was indeed in the building... however, after intermission ... the show was moderately entertaining ... I was out of the nose bleed and I had my snacks lol!

These guys are quite the dare devils... I thought the older woman to my left was going to have a heartattack watching them and their balancing act! Don't get Cirque Dreams confused with Cirque Du Soleil... in other words I still need to see the Beatles in Vegas



Great seats again! I actually sat next to a girl that works for Broadway Across America... can you say interesting... her mother had binoculars and we were in prime seats... so I'm not quite sure about what they were gazing at .... lol... and they had "theater" rules... like don't talk, don't sing, don't laugh, clap on cue, don't breathe ... ok well you could breathe... but you catch my drift... she of course had already seen the show but she didn't ruin it for me... I thought the set design was AMAZING... STUPID... BRILLIANT... and the show itself was decent... 

I got to see/hear Popular live and that in itself was a sweet treat... lol... yeah, it was sing- a-long time!

Stay tuned for a Mary Poppins /Chi town update in June!


No comments: