it's yo money/ not my mind: v. 2.0


Again, thousands of movie fanatics will hit the movie theaters this weekend. Most of them are setting out to see Obsessed, staring Idris Elba and Beyonce Knowles. Some will patronize Robert Downey Jr and Jamie Foxx in The Soloist.... Here's my two cents... GO SEE THE SOLOIST... this movie is OSCAR WORTHY... Obsessed is not even on the Oscar radar... The Soloist NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT NOW... you can go see Obsessed next week!... now for the real movie review... as an artist who knows that my talent is a gift/blessing... the soloist just solidified my views... my mother always told me that no matter what anyone said or did they could not take my talent away from me... the Soloist was a great example of this idea... no element of the world has that power... I haven't experienced anything that has brought me greater joy and fear than my gift!

No comments: