em . in . i = if it's a picnic ...

via littlebird2008 

To be everyone and everything is impossible... you can't create the end ... you just have to experience it ... and the best way to prepare for it is to go into it pure... not pure in the societal sense... but pure in your emotional sense... i thought back over what i blog about .... it's a lot of material stuff...art in one particular medium... a popular one at that... it doesn't represent everything about me... although it is a strong representation of my human... just analyzing what i just wrote i would say i get weirder by the day lol... in a way i get free-er by the night... I read an interview of an artist I've invested my human in ... it infuriated me... what he said felt real... but sometimes real is too much... it felt like the game i play.. laid out in front of me... i poked holes through his theory and if i could have i would have picked up a red pen and circled the confusion...it's hard to think of how to pursue something... become the best at it... and not be egotistical about it... its impossible... you'll spend all your time hiding what you have... which is a contradiction of not being egotistical because you're still acknowledging it on an amazingly high level... it's the equivalent of flossing... not better or worse... society may see it more acceptable... but there lies more contradiction as validation by society is a feed for egoism... i acknowledge why free spirits are so refreshing so envied... so free.. oh and I NEED this basket!

No comments: