em . in . i = don't talk to ...


I soooooooo know why you shouldn't idolize a person... you never EVER EVER know how a person got what they got or... if they really have what they have... yeah I had to hit you with  my shallow reason first.... sorry for the craziness but I just read something on a blog that blew my mind about a person... It just really baffles me though about the whole "fan" phenomenon... like honestly there was one person that I could have even considered myself a " fan" of ...and of course I later realized that I was a horrible fan... which is besides the point... I finally go to see this person... and honestly... I was sooooooooo disappointed... it was like whatever super image I had bought into was revealed as just that... a super image... now I didn't sit down and talk to the person or anything ... but ... honestly I don't want to... and I am kinda sad that I actually fell into the "fan" thing... now I'm not a hater ... there are a lot of people I think are dope... and do dope things... and all that jazz... but I'm not impressed easily... hell some would say I'm not impressed at all... truth though... if I was impressed ... you wouldn't know...lol... I had to write even though this was not what I had planned... I was just bewildered if you  must... You never really know how a person got on... I've always thought of myself as a person who was attracted to the people with no lime light... I'm the person who would end up sitting down next to a  person in sweats ... while everyone else is ON the person who has on the shades and impeccably dressed ... only to find out that they hold the umbrella for the person I was sitting next to ... now the downer is I am not good at networking .... so even though we sat in peace for however long... I wouldn't have said a word... not just because I didn't know who they were... but because I don't talk to strangers lol!

No comments: