The clueLESS Gift Guide

I am really not into the traditional... but for the sake of others... and when I say not into the "traditional" ... I mean I don't let "colors" define holidays 

The dude: boyfriend, cousin in undergrad, good male "friend" if you know what I mean etc...

Kris Van Assche S/S'08 High Top Sneakers via Highsnobiety

Designer sneakers... long ago there was 
Nike, Reebok, Adidas... 
now there is Supra, Lanvin, Raf Simmons ....



Hidden Message collar stays via Redevelope

Upgrade him. "Why settle for tucking love notes in his briefcase when you can deliver a message of love from a much closer range?" PG (You're so handsome) & Racy (That tie will be useful) 

The future Queen: girlfriend, boo, shortie , sentimental friend etc.
Lanvin Pink Satin sneaker  via Net-A-Porter
So why shouldn't she match his fly... I am pretty sure these would make the girly girl smile... 



PRADA: Slate suede petal peep toe pumps - Bluefly
So we've touched on the luxury casual... now I'm being selfish and posting what I'm waiting on lol... I'm so brand loyal ... P.S. I will take the purple pair as well

The co-workers: the people who make you laugh, cry, stare and work grind harder 

Heart Shaped Doughnuts  via  Krispy Kreme
The sugar rush will make Friday fly by.

The tech dude: the guy that could probably level the whole building with the blink of an eye... yet nobody knows his name

No... not a kiss... but a smile & a little attention... I am known for noticing people that others overlook... they are usually pretty cool people... I love the unknown office celebrities

No comments: