WIZARDS & COURAGE

THE WIZARD OF OZ: ALABAMA THEATER
A few weeks ago one of my favorite ex co-workers invited me out to help him celebrate his Bornday!
We started out at the super amazingly gorgeous historic Alabama Theater to view The Wizard of Oz!
 
 The Super Cutie Patootie Birthday Boy!
 
CHARLEMANGE RECORDS : 5pts South Birmingham AL
Next stop ... THE coolest record store I have ever been in... well the only record shop I've ever been in lol!  
 THRIFTING: RECORD PLAYER
We wrapped it all up with another first for me... Thrifting! Me being the newbie and knowing my genetics hold a trace of "hoarding" potential, I was super careful not to get in over my head!
But I've been wanting a record player for some time now  (visiting the record store didn't help this obsession) so every time we saw one we became technicians of sorts attempting to resurrect the discard gems... unfortunately two vintage and a carebear player later no luck :(  

LION HEAD SCARF HOLDER: COURAGE
It wasn't a total wasted trip though ...
I found the most amazing lion head scarf holder!
Happy Bornday to my TB! I had tons of fun!

No comments: