THE REVIEW: DREAMCAKES

PACKAGING
YUM: Bakeries are quickly becoming my favorite eateries to review! Between the super sweet staffs and the amazingly chic decor what better way to be served up the most delicious treats! After passing by so many times I finally got a chance to try out Dream Cakes bakery!  

 THE SELECTION: I was immediately impressed by the vast amount of goodies readily available!
My sweet tooth went into overdrive!  From my memory there were macaroons, cakes, and cupcakes in a multitude of flavors available for purchase.

 THE AMBIANCE: Located in a little strip of delightful stores in Edgewood, Dreamcakes is a super cute shop! A long display case holds the goods and an over sized chalkboard serves as a menu! The exposed brick wall adds city charm and there are tables available for devouring in! The staff was super helpful and of course they get extra cupcake points with me for all the compliments on my eye wear!

 S'MORES CUPCAKES
SWEET DREAMS
WEDDING CAKE  
THE REVIEW: The one thing that really screamed eat me ... was the simple chic Wedding Cake. Sold by the slice I knew I had to have it! I've had my fair share of bakery cakes from around the area and I have to say that Dream Cakes does have a distinctive flair. The cake was moist and the icing provided a hint of lemon sweetness. At around 3 bucks for the slice, I thought it was well worth it ...and i actually think it may be my  new favorite cake spot. I hope to try their cupcakes soon as I have experienced before that cake and cupcake consistencies are not always a given ... so for now DREAM CAKES is definitely a winner in my book!


Dreamcakes Bakery on Urbanspoon

No comments: