SAKS vs SACKS

CHERRIES. WATERMELON.STRAWBERRIES
(already eaten oops)

CHALLENGE: TAKE MY LUNCH TO WORK ALL WEEK
So I decided to make a grocery store run and pull out my tiffin tin for a summer challenge! However, apparently from the looks and fb comments I got... nobody thinks I will actually complete this challenge... gosh am I that bad... I mean I do eat out constantly... but I'm domestic... so I'm bringing you guys along for the SAKS vs SACKS challenge!

Monday: Deli Sliced BBQ Chicken Breast (Boar's Head) with Asiago Cheese on Pepperidge farm Very Thin White Bread... leafy lettuce, baby tomatoes and all that jazz... Fresh fruit, Smart Puffs, FIGI,Lemonade and 2 Chocolate Chip toffee cookies... (sorry no pic forgot my camera but I plan on repeating this before the week is out)

No comments: