THE REVIEW: CAMP TACO

CAMP TACO: 5 POINTS SOUTH
I've passed by this place a billion times... it's on the same block as my gym and I just never thought to stop in and try it out... well... I did just that last week... and obviously I have been missing out!
AMBIANCE: The set up doesn't really scream Mexican food... more... Subway sandwich shop which now that I think about it mayhave been there before they set up CAMP.
REVIEW: VELVET ELVIS
The service was quick. The menu simple and to the point.
The workers were extra friendly& The prices are too low!

MENU: The menu boast of the fresh made ingredients and unlike many other places that claim freshness I actually watched them chop fresh cilantro as I waited on my order! On my first visit I went with the Baby Quesadillia with Chicken & fresh Crema... yum and the staple 3 cheese queso and chips... yum yum yum!


VERDICT: Definitely a great place to pick up a snack! Wouldn't make this a date spot but they will be seeing me more often... that had to be THE BEST Quesadillia I have EVER HAD!


Camp Taco on Urbanspoon

No comments: