SINGLE SATURDAYS: WEEKEND reVIEW

RELATIONSHIPS: MR MAILMAN: 2 ADORABLE ROMPERS

BLUE BOX DROPPIN: ITS IN THE GLASS


WINGS AND THINGS

BROADWAY: NO STARS: THE REVIEW COMING SOON


SOUTHERN GIRL DINING

WEEKEND BOTTLE POPPIN AND GORILLA HUNTING

So every ex boyfriend/male friend I know has contacted me in the past week... lol... ME .MYSELF. AND I... is a good thing... because one of them I want to stop contacting me. one of them I need to stop contacting me. one of them on that b.s. and I don't want him to contact me and the other is just a friend and I really didn't feel like being bothered with him ... so I fluffed my spa pillows... stepped over my every week laundry pile and snuggled under my covers with all my gadgets and tons of yummy goodies and relaxed... even found time for one of my favorite past times ... yep...a Broadway show.... boy did it suck... amazing seats as usual... I started the show out at the hold light and I... well the review is coming soon...

No comments: