808's: WEEK in Review


FIREBIRD: CILANTRO CHICKEN

FRESH FLOWERS: SENIOR CHOREOGRAPHY


WINTER WATERMELON: UN KEPT NAILS

PLASTIC FLUTES:ONLY CUPS IN THE CUPBOARD

BRUSTERS: TURTLE BROWNIE SUNDAE
I have been a horrible blogger... ONE WEEK since my sulking began... I feel a tad bit better this weekend... but far from ... on a more upbeat note... I have no idea what I will be wearing this spring even though there are about half a dozen handbags I NEED! lol... I ordered a couple of interesting things for a possible co worker outing this coming weekend... and last week was an amazing fasaashion week ... I rocked a couple of looks and the people LOVED THEM... thought I was going to need me a tall attractive bodyguard lol...#iwish... If you noticed I made a couple of changes on the sidebar... I'm following some pretty cool new people and I'm sharing with you the junk I haul in my handbag... look for more changes... and of course as I always promise more post to come...

No comments: