ICON = CENTURY

THE DECOR: is still the same ... HOORAY!

On the way home from the gym I stopped by what use to be ICON... my favorite brunch spot in the city... and picked up some din!

THE PRICES: they were very kind to my card

Well apparently Culinard... a culinary school in the city has taken over the restaurant and renamed it CENTURY...

THE SERVICE: was decent... after the girl at the bar finally took my order

Still in my sweatsuit and carrying my duffel I sat at the bar (totally out of place) and chatted with my new criminal lawyer friend...lol... he kept badgering me about my bb and itouch... "I don't want no d#%&n body trying to keep up with me all the time."...lol... he was babysitting some wine...

THE FOOD: CAJUN CHICKEN SANDWICH: SLAW: FRIES & an order of HOMEMADE CHIPS w/ a creamy cheese based sauce... all very tasty as a TO GO order... I have to warn you if you don't like spice don't try the Cajun... mouth was on fire!

CENTURY : 4 out of 5... I love teaching environments .... Culinard also has a Bakery/Cafe... they make fresh GELATO and some pretty scrumptious CAKES.



Century on Urbanspoon

No comments: