em.in.i = home dwelling future

MERCER SETTEE: FUTURE SEATING

aHHHHHH it's been so long... lol... toooo long since I had an (documented) em.in.i momento. let's see ... what's been going on... well I have really been focusing on my business. I have pondered over what my life definition of success is . daydreamed about vacations. lightly mapping out how I'm going to purchase a building in approx 9 months... yeah I know ... ambitious much... I've been extremely happy in the work dept... but only when it comes to working for myself... not my "existence" jobs... I've been getting a lot of good feedback on my events... working in lots of semi new mediums... and being guided by JO... I am starting to see that's it's ok to "get money" and live "luxury" and it's even ok for people to tell me they don't want to be a part of that and choose their own destination of success! Second week back in with my trainer P.Keebler... and I am happy to be back! My body is already feeling it... my fitness level is way better than when I started a year ago and I think this run is going to be really progressive...P.K said something that made me reflect the other day... " When you first came you were horrible (attitude) ...in the middle you were ok... when you started to see progression/lose weight... I felt like you quit on me"... I'll write a post about weight lost and it's mental affects ... but right now I will leave it at ... I am looking forward to achieving and setting new goals!

No comments: