BOO: ur too CUTE

CHECK : MY FOOTWORK

so I am entering the costume contest at work... the theme is THRILLER... uh huh... not the best theme... but of course I thought hard and out of the box... so I prob won't win cause nobody will "get it"... and I will prob be competing against a bunch of zombies and Michael Jackson impersonators ... the prize is $100.00 gc to your choice store... think they will be mad if I ask for TIFFANY & Co. I need some new earrings... oh yeah those are the shoes I will be wearing... got any costume guesses?

UPDATE: let me first compose myself as I must remember that blogger world is still real world related... I WORK FOR THE -------------- PEOPLE! I come to work this morning and my boss has had her secretary send out an email stating that to win and enter the costume contest you do not have to have a costume that falls under the THRILLER theme.... so why have a theme... granted I thought the theme was stupid from the beginning and was just trying to be a positive person.... but ... IM TIRED OF THESE PEOPLES STATE OF MIND!... education does not make you brighter, smarter, faster, more analytic, or intelligent... it just makes for some ---- --- people, and yes I'm educated so I can fit in the category too!

1 comment:

sohohit said...

make sure u have pics!